Important Notice to Patients
We have reopened our office as of May 11th and are seeing a limited amount of patients. During these uncertain times the safety of our patients and staff is our highest priority.
We are going above and beyond CDC and WHO guidelines to maximize your safety during your visit. Here are some of the new protocols we have implemented:
- All staff are wearing full PPE (gowns, gloves, face shields, masks, etc.)
- We measure the temperatures of every patient, employee, and doctor every day.
- Patients will be given masks and gloves if needed.
- Hand sanitizer is available in every room. (You will be asked to sanitize when you walk in)
- Patients are scheduled so that there will never be more than one person in the waiting room at a time.
- Disinfecting door handles, seating, tables, and equipment after every patient.
- Face shields installed on applicable ophthalmic equipment.
- Plexiglass shields installed in various places around our offices.
- Signs for social distancing and masks are visible everywhere.
We will be constantly improving our protocols as we move forward. We plan to continue providing top quality care while keeping our patients, staff, and community safe.